This article is only post for education purpose only;
Note: Performing a hard reset will erase all data on your device:
- Power off your Redmi 9A by pressing and holding the power button until the power menu appears, and then select “Power off.”
- Once the device is powered off, press and hold both the volume up button and the power button simultaneously.
- Keep holding the buttons until the Mi logo or the recovery mode screen not showing.
- Release the buttons and you will enter the recovery mode. In the recovery mode, you can navigate using the volume buttons and select options using the power button.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight the “Wipe & Reset” or “Factory Reset” option, and then press the power button to select it.
- Confirm your selection by highlighting the “Yes” option and pressing the power button.
- The hard reset process will begin, and it may take a few moments to complete. Once it’s finished, you will be taken back to the recovery mode menu.
- Select the “Reboot system now” option and press the power button to restart your device.
Your Redmi 9A will now be restored to its factory settings, and all data on the device will be erased.
FRP bypass methods may vary depending on the specific device firmware and Android version. The following steps provide a Simple guideline for you and they may work on all devices.
- Connect your Redmi 9A to a Wi-Fi network.
- On the “Verify your account” screen, enter any random password or pattern multiple times until you see a message saying “Try again in 30 seconds” or a similar message.
- Tap on the “Forgot Password” or “Forgot Pattern” option. This should redirect you to the Google account login page.
- On the Google account login page, enter your Google account email address and password. If you don’t remember your account credentials, you can try recovering them using Google’s account recovery process.
- After entering the correct Google account credentials, the device should verify the information and unlock the FRP lock.
Now please read Carefully and try this methods then your phone will be unlocked or you phone will be bypass easily 100% working this method for you.
First: you can go to wifi option then connect to wifi then go to add wifi network then click on wifi name and write; www.youtube.com, then select to go on youtube, then go to setting ,then click on about, then click on YouTube terms of service, vrom, setting, go to app then click on chrome, click on notification, go to down to click more option, then got to feedback , then search disabled app, click on, then you see app and click on show app, then go to android setup clear data and force stop, then go to google play services clear data and force stop, then go to settings additional settings accessibility, then back to home page then click on next, next, then accessibility logo to click on assistant when not come sign when come sign required then click to and enabled google play services.